Follow Us by Email

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

MOVING DAY FOR MY BROTHER

Well, I know it's been a long time since I wrote something but I've been very busy. My kids have been doing extracurricular activities, and one of my brothers got married on the 15th of Oct. but that is a whole other story. The tale I'm going to tell is about my oldest brother that came from New York to stay with us. Now my brother came out here two years ago, he was suppose to be on his own within six months to a year. Well as you probably guessed he's still here. Now let me give you some background on my brother. We will call him Senior Scorpio (his b-day is the day after mine). Ok since we were young he has had a problem with keeping himself and his room clean. Now you would expect that of a growing boy going through puberty. Well S.S. is now in his mid-thirties and he still needs to be told to wash his body and his clothes. Not to mention change the dirty clothes he has on. He shares my sons' room and the smell that comes out of there is awful. I have done all I could, from telling him he stinks, to going in there and cleaning it myself. I even bought my son a new bunk bed set. The old one had a full size bed at the bottom and this one has a futon chair that pulls out into a twin size bed. Well, he was suppose to move into a 2 bedroom apt with his girlfriend, but the week before, he got drunk and spent about $400(that wasn't his, from they're joint account) on bulls*it. She got mad and got their deposit back from the apt. I was so mad because he is still here. Well now he is suppose to be moving again. With the same girl, about 15 minutes away in her mothers apt building. Can we all jump for joy!!! I am counting down the days (it's now 2 days to go). Hopefully he will get out and stay out. He is so childish, and when my son who is eleven can take a bath and clean up after himself better than an 33 year old there is a big problem. Well now it is his girlfriends problem. I hope she likes cleaning up after a grown man.


I will be writing later to tell you guys about my other brother's wedding. You will get a good laugh from that one.

9 comments:

Call 2 Arms said...

I'm anxiously awaiting future updates from you ScorpioK.

Just Me said...

OMG...that is just nasty.

Jez Chill said...

Reminds me of a college classmate who never learned he needed to wash his sheets & clothes. He had money, so he would just fill up a trash can after a few wears, then buy some new clothes. You could smell the room from down the hall! White sheets were brown in the middle...

B.E.G said...

That is just plain nasty!!! I couldn't even imagine sleeping with someone like that ewwww! Perhaps his woman likes the smell.

A.H.ROSTAMI said...

Your brother must have many good points. Why you did not mention those too!

dookie said...

Hey, this site rocks. Please check mine out also at boughettonews.blogspot.com

dookie said...

this site rocks. Please check my blog out at boughettonews.blogspot.com and leave a comment! thanx

dookie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
dookie said...

Hey, this site rocks. Please check mine out also at boughettonews.blogspot.com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost