Monday, December 13, 2004

Marathon

I am so proud of Marama and Rachael!!! They are the only 2 members left standing of the now defunct team 911. They both finished the HI Marathon with all ten toes and almost that many toenails intact. As I type they are probably drinking margaritas on the beach celebrating their major accomplishment (26.2 miles!!!). Although I didn't actually make it to the marathon I feel like I was there with them in spirit. Maybe I'll have a celebratory margarita when I get home tonight!

On to other news.....I am sick. Bleechhh. I HATE being sick. I guess I really shouldn't complain, I can't remember the last time I had the flu. Anyway off to drink OJ and eat soup and all that other getting better stuff your suppose to do.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey BEG-
I wanted to let you know that you can view pictures and info about my good friend Paul who was a wonderful musician and friend at www.snader.com. He was killed in a car accident on the San Meteo Bridge on 12/10/04 on the way to our gig in Sacramento. Please pray for his family and all the people he's touched throughout his 45 years on earth (which was a lot!).
Vet

Anonymous said...

You really WERE there in spirit, doll. We missed you and Kelly every day. Team 911 will always be all four of us! Thanks for keeping us inspired....
Rachael
http://yarnagogo.com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost