Monday, July 04, 2005

July 3rd...Happy Birthday to ME!!!!

Yippie! Made it to another birthday! Another year older! I had a great birthday weekend. I'll tell you about it lata. Just wanted to thank Ja-me and Beg for coming out yesterday and hanging with me and my other friends to celebrate my b-day! Hope you had fun, and I'm glad we didnt have to fight them girls in the bathroom after all!

Always in love...unless you try to run up on one of my girls and we have to scuffle!!
Lambchop~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEEEE!!!!

9 comments:

Rainmayun said...

Happy (belated) birthday to ya!

The Brutha Code said...

Happy Belated!!

AMES said...

Happy B-Day and many more.

TheSaga said...

happy birthday chica. i'm glad u had a good time

ManNMotion said...

Happy Birthday Chops! Shoot me an email and let me know where to send the very expensive present I bought you.

Jez Chill said...

Ditto that.... Happy Belated Birthday!

Shawn said...

Happy Belated B-day!

Chops said...

@ Grassoppah, Will, Rainmayun, A.H. Rostami, Brutha Code, Call2Arms, Saga, & Shawn - Thank you, thank you, thank you! It's surprising how sweet it feels to receive a simple "Happy B-day" from blogger pals! Have a wonderful month y'all! I'm still celebrating!

@ Proactiff - Girl you are too funny! I'm glad we didnt have to brawl too - I'm getting way too old for all of that! I'll post on the scenario tomorrow.

@Mannmotion & Jez Chill - I'll be sending you that email with my mailing address shortly. If you have any doubts on what I would like, feel free to send cash, check, money order, your account banking and routing number....

Bullet Proof Diva said...

Aww man ...I missed it, doggone it. Happy Belated Birthday Lambchop!!. I just had one too and I am STILL celebrating as well, LOL

Cancer Chicks ROCK babee!!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost