Saturday, July 23, 2005

Meet Me With No Panties On....Audio Post

This is the Songbirds first ever audio post! It was pre-recorded some months ago with all four Songbirds on the line (all talking at one point or another), and has now been transferred onto our blog!

Pretty much, if this post doesnt make you laugh, it'll scare the hell out of you because now you'll hear with your own ears just how insane we can get! And it's only the beginning....

this is an audio post - click to play

"Original Lyrics"
I was layin in the bed just as nice as you please
When I heard a knock at the door
I reached around and I put my robe on
And I said, "This my house!
I aint got to wear no robe!"
So I took the robe off
I got on up out the bed and walked over to the door
And opened it just as wide as you please
And you know what I told that boy?
I said, "Meet me...meet me...meet me with no panties on!"

Okay I know this post sounded waaaay too crazy, but realize that we warned you in our title, "Four lovely (and utterly insane) caged birds...."
I really doubt that you'll be able to figure out who the "main" Songbird is on this post! You'd be surprised! LOL!

A ~SONGBIRDS~ Collaboration

14 comments:

Maddie said...

"But not in a Cape Fear kinda way...a better description of my fear of you is Lost in Translation."

Can't! Stop! Laughing! Or perhaps it's just the fear taking over?

Luke Cage said...

LOL! I came by to show return love to Lambchop for leaving her scribes over at the Splinter Cell (thank you dear!), and walked into a Songbird Collective, full of life, jovialness, and my favorite "HUMOR"!!! You guys repped on that audioclip. Sounded like the true epitome of having alot of fun! Nice job guys.

AMES said...

I loved it. I loved it.

That was very funny and enjoyable. Thnx. You ladies are wild.

It's great that you can come up with such lyrics in the course of conversation and enjoy them as a group.

ListenToLeon.net said...

Y'all are silly...LMAO

Chops said...

@A.H.: Thank you for the apology to Will, and for the poem to THE SONGBIRDS :-)

@Coley: LOL! You and that dayum Pink Elephant!

@Will: Too classy *smile*

@ Proactiff: Your baby sounds like she'd fit right in with us! LOL @ your friend!

@Miss Pants: Something new to fear other than West Niles Virus?

@ Luke Cage: We all thank you! I'll be back to your site as well :-)

@Courteny Eliza: Hey Girl!! Love the new look of your site.

@ScorpioK: Arent you always Cape Fear scared??? LOL!

@Ja-me: Go to the hot place...jerk

@Hustleman: We beez who we beez!

princessdominique said...

Hilarious yes indeed!

Jez Chill said...

lol, y'all are fools

ManNMotion said...

This sounded like three goats (BEG can clarify).

Bullet Proof Diva said...

You guys are a hoot!!

and uhh I am going to find out how to take out a blog restraining order for you guys, ya know, just in case the pink elephant breaks out with something even wackier...*shudder*

Ka said...

You are all insane,loved it!the laughter is infectious!.

Maddie said...

Chops, Something to fear other than the West Nile Virus INDEED! I don't pray, but this has me prayin' for you ladies!
~Miss Pants

Anonymous said...

Hey,
you are all Spoiled children!

Jdid said...

lol that was hilarious

Rank up by seo said...

I havent any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us.
Audio

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost