Follow Us by Email

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

LAZY WAY OUT (another meme)

*Stolen from this blogger*

Accent - California (I like guess, like, that is like, like, what you would hella call it.)
Bra size - 36D.
Chore I hate - Washing dishes
Dad's name - Franklin
Essential make-up - Anything by Mac or Nars.
Favorite perfume - Burberry Weekends (at the moment)
Gold or Silver? - Both
Hometown - San Francisco Ca
Insomnia - Well if sleeping all day and not at night counts then yes.
Job Title - Cop sitter.
Kids -Not yet...maybe never.
Living Arrangement - ALONE!!!!
Mom's Birthplace - Shreveport
Number of Sexual Partners - Yeah, like I'm gonna answer that.
Overnight Hospital Stays - When I was 6 I had my adenoids (sp?) removed...Do they even do that anymore?
Phobia - Missing out on anything (events, food, sales, gossip, concerts, life, you name it) oh, and spiders!
Favorite Quote - (it changes on a daily bases) Don't fall in love with someone's potential. ~Marama. I have a wee problem with project dating but I'm working on it.
Religion - Christian. I'm a bible thumper.
Siblings - Two younger brothers.
Two I'm tagging - Coley and Ja-me.
Unnatural hair colors I've worn - Purple, Blue, Red, Green...highschool was a bad time for me.
Vegetable I refuse to eat - All vegetables excluding asparagus and broccoli.
Worst habit - *sigh* Sleeping to much and passing gas in public. (I'm working on the 2nd issue).
X-rays I've had - Dental.
Yummy foods I make - Steak and most meat's (although Chops might have other opinions about my fish)
Zodiac sign - Libra (October 7 to be exact.) but I don't believe in all that astrology crap.

9 comments:

A.H.ROSTAMI said...

A very good and frank posting.
By the way I did not understand the meaning of cop sitter!
Your web is color ful as well as your posting and yourself.
Good like to all SONGBIRDS.

A.H.ROSTAMI said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kelly said...

You're crazy! You won't disclose how many people you've slept with, but you'll tell the world your bra size? With that bra size, I'm sure the numbers are astronomical! LMAO! WTF is adenoids? I'm gonna have to google that.....

A.H.ROSTAMI said...

Hi BEG. U did not reply to my question. are taking care of an old cop?

coley said...

DAMN I'm hella late! I just saw that you tagged me on this! K, I'll get to it!

Pnk elephant off da hook!

B.E.G said...

@-AH- No, I am not taking care of an old cop. (LMAO)

Shawn said...

I'm salty. I posted a comment in this entry last Wed. or Thur. and I don't see it. I don't know what the crap happened. I said something about you being a nasty ass for farting in public and wished you a Happy Birthday! Oh well.

WIP said...

Nothing wrong with being lazy. We all deserve a reprieve from time to time *winking*.

Joseph Walking said...

mmmmmmh interesting

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost