Sunday, January 25, 2004

I always get so excited about something new but once I get it, it looses its appeal. That seems to be the case with this blog. I decided as one of my new years resolution (that have almost all been broken) I would keep some type of record of my boring life. It is especially important now because I think I may have dispatching induced alzheimers as well as some mild form of narcolepsy (self diagnosed).....Anyway I am going to try really hard to update this at least 4 times a week. I think that's a reasonable goal. Perhaps if I reconnected my computer at home instead of only blogging at work it would help. Enough BS ummmmm lets seee......... Well the concert I went to on Tuesday was WONDERFUL!!!!! From the first note that came out of her mouth until the very last breath I was enchanted . I also realized (again) what I am suppose to be doing with my life. I really need to work towards reaching my musical goals. So what am I doing right now you ask.......... I just started taking guitar lessons from a new instructor. (My last teacher moved to Zhija... Mexico) I have decided to work on music theory with him Yuck!! But, I know I need to learn it if I want to be able to deal with all the music snobs I seem to be encountering lately. I am also contemplating trying out for a jazz band that is looking for background singers. I am going to call tomorrow so wish me luck!!! The rest of my weekend was pretty uneventful. I hung out with my aunt for a few hours in Pittsburgh then with Steve. Saw a movie (Baby's Daddy) that was ok I guess, and worked Thursday night. Oh yeah, I also started knitting a new sweater that I will probably never finish. That's about it for now. I guess that really wasn't so bad after all.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost