Sunday, June 05, 2005

People are SO crazy!

Strange things I've heard at work this month:

- (from a female caller) Help! My balls are stuck in my Vagina and I can't get them out! ( In case you're wondering she wasn't talking about the toy kind...Not that I would know anything about that anyway)

- Get out here right away, a moose just pooped on my front lawn and I think it's coming back.
(FYI....I work on an island so needless to say there are no moose in the area)

- I need an ambulance...Someone threw bleach in my refrigerator and now my throat and my twat are burning!

- Help, My heart just exploded!

- (caller on 911 ) I need help immediately! My right contact is stuck in my eye.

I could go on but I think that's enough for now.

7 comments:

AMES said...

Years and years ago a family friend worked in a hospital and she had all sorts of stories about the objects people would get stuck in their anal cavity. Gerbels, coke bottles, etc. Anything can happen.

TheSaga said...

i can relate. years ago i used to drive a taxi in new orleans. i used to hear the craziest stories.

Rainmayun said...

I think I speak for everyone involved when I say...


WTF????

ManNMotion said...

Don't they have ointments for all of these issues?

Chops said...

LOL! That's hella crazy! Only Beg.

Lambchop~

Haviland said...

That's just special . . . not the good kind, either.

Jez Chill said...

Funny!

I'd read to read a weekly recap of the craziest calls you get!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost