Monday, April 05, 2004

This is the email I received regarding yesterdays audition:

Man, I gotta say you have a SPECTACULAR voice!!! No shit. Not only an
amazing tone, but increible control and rhythmic sense. A solid musician as well as having a great voice.
This may sound odd, but you're actually too good for this band. Even if you
held WAY back, the sound would always be your voice, not the band. You're
impossible to just sort of blend in. Does that make sense? You're such a
strong vocalist and presence.
It would be Brandy with some band backing her up. You're great.
Thank you SO much for coming in. It was a real treat to hear you sing my
music.

Overall this was a positive experience but I'm still disappointed. I guess that means back to the drawing board.......Again.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost