Saturday, December 18, 2004

cOmPlaiNiNg

I watched this chick get hit by a car yesterday. It was hysterical! Don't worry, she was fine but I don't feel like elaborating on that right now, I'd rather complain. (already breaking my new years resolution) I have to work three twelve and one 13 hour shift this week and I am pissed. I'm also upset that I missed the party I was suppose to drop by before work. Thanks to my wonderful work schedule I can't remember the last time I went to church (I guess that would explain this post) I've been searching the internet for the remix version of Intro's "Come Inside"(my favorite song) and can't seem to find it anywhere, I am furious about that. I still have last years Christmas Tree sitting on my balcony because it's to heavy for me to carry down three flights of stairs and if one more person (specifically any male) comes over and tells me, "You know, that's a fire hazard." I'm going to scream! Perhaps I'll just throw it off the balcony. The bed I just bought won't stop squeaking which is ridiculous because ... how can I put this... I'll just say it hasn't seen any action. I spent $90 on groceries and left the store with 3 bags. I'm sick of working the night shift. I'm pissed off that it takes months of exercise to loose 10 pound and just 5 days of laziness to gain it back. I'm about 5 seconds away from giving up on locking my hair and I've only been at it for 4 1/2 weeks. I hope I never hear about Ciara's "Goodies" again. And, In case I haven't mentioned it before I'm SO sick of stupid people . That's it for now.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your goodies :-), who cares about Ciara when we have you!!!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost