Friday, April 29, 2005

The Pope Has A Blog!!!

So I have to thank Hippolyte for this one (check him out here). In his most recent post he informed us, his readers, that the Pope actually has a blog!! I went to said blog and saw that it was true!!

The Pope appears to be so very down to earth and approachable. He keeps it real, but he may dabble a tad much in the communion wine than I would think a man of his position would, and by the way he talks some may get the impression that thinks he may be greater than Christ which is disturbing, but dont let me taint this for you....

Funny read at any rate. Not meant to offend anyone I'm sure, but it is entertaining!

Go here to visit the Pope's blog - http://askthepope.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

ManNMotion said...

I almost feel guilty for falling out in laughter when I read the post about the MTV show, "Pope My Ride"

Rainmayun said...

and along those same lines, here is a link to Terri Schiavo's blog.

Don said...

Thanks for ref'ing me, lambs. :)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost