Tuesday, May 18, 2004

45 minutes and 30 seconds to go.......I'm so sleepy yet so happy that my weekend is finally here!! (I wonder how long it will last? Guess I'll find out Friday.) The last few weeks have been rather interesting. I started taking voice lesson with Marco LeDuc two weeks ago. She has an amazing voice and the first lessons have gone quite well. She actually offered me a job singing background for a couple of bands and a singer that I will name later. I am SO excited!!!! I usually don't mention much about my love life (or lack there of) but, why not? After reading an article in Essence magazine I decided to try something a little different so I emailed this guy on one of those online dating websites. I was hesitant but I figured, what do I have to loose?.....Anyway, I ended up having dinner with him a few days ago and suprisingly enough I had a nice time. I expected a complete freak of nature (as Kell would say) to show up but he was normal, no extra arms, or gold teeth . I don't plan to make a habit of the internet hook-up thing but I guess it's always an option.

I have a new obsession!! Salsa dancing! Kelly and I went dancing last week at our favorite spot in Berkeley. After stepping on several toes and almost falling down I realized that perhaps I should arrive early enough for lessons next time but I still had a great time. I am determined to find a regular class at a dance studio but maybe I should find a partner first........

The great job search begins today and.....Ooop time is up! Bye!

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost