Monday, November 08, 2004

Aim High

I have got to get back to the Gym! I haven't been for the last 2 weeks (well honestly I haven't been for at least a month but I think that one 30 minute work out should count for something, don't you?). Since I decided not to run the marathon my workout routine has slowly deteriorated from 5-6 days a week to 1 day a month. In the beginning I told myself " It's okay, I need to let my body recuperate from all that running." Then I realized I was neglecting my TV habit. Then well...you get the point it just went downhill from there. Anyway it's time to get back on the horse so I think that will be my November goal. I will go to the gym at least 6 time a week. Yeah, that's what I'll do aim high. I figure if I shoot for 6 times a week I should make it at least 4 times (I hope). Hopefully that will be enough to help me loose the 10 pound I've regained since my birthday. Or perhaps it will prevent the 10 pounds I usually gain during the holiday season from showing up. Damn that's depressing!!! Well, this is so boring its giving me a headache so I'll go now.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost