Monday, November 08, 2004

Naked Drummer

Have you ever noticed that everyone around you seems to be going through the same issues at the same time? I don't mean the actual details of each situation. They just all seem to be on the same page, you know. I was talking to an old friend about how unhappy I am with my life at times. I told him I was going through somewhat of a rebellious faze and that I wanted to shave off all my hair and go beat a drum naked in a park somewhere. Okay... I don't actually plan to go beat a drum naked in a park somewhere (eww bugs!) and you already know about the hair thing. The point is I'm so tired of doing what I'm suppose to do...you know the whole work, pay bills, be a responsible member of society thing. He said he felt exactly the same way. His life turned out nothing like he expected it to and he thinks this may be his last chance to get on track before old age kicks in. (Sadly, For him that means 30) I think they should tell you at the end of High School don't make any plans cause most of that shit won't happen and what you want will change at least 5000 times before you figure it out. (IF you figure it out...I haven't yet.) Anyway I seem to have lost the point I was trying to make. I guess this is just more pointless ranting that you had the misfortune to read.

.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost