Sunday, March 07, 2004

.......After further consideration I have decided to officially quit the band. I figure, I have so little free time now, why spend it working on music I don't even like. So...That's,that. I guess its back to the drawing board.

This weekend I went to see Barber Shop (by myself! Can you believe it?!) Anyway, the movie was hysterical and I think I might go see it again. I also took advantage of a birthday present from Rama (a massage gift certificate) and got a wonderful massage at Pampered man Pampered woman in downtown Oakland near the lake. The owner was friendly, (not pretentious or strange like most of the other spas I have been too) the atmosphere was peaceful, and the masseuse was great. I think Im going to make that a regular habit. I decided to skip my guitar lesson and forgot that I would still have to pay for it. Ugghhh! Now I have to pay $70 for my next lesson and find time to make up for all of the practicing I've missed. I also replaced my missing hubcap and FINALLY got my car washed!! After 9 months without a bath it looked pretty pathetic.

I had Friday night off thanks to a training class. Steve and I went to Kincaids for drinks, then to Dave and Buster's to play pool but after eating dinner (they have the best Catfish!!) we got sleepy and decided to go home. Well, I"m actually starting to bore myself now so I guess I'll go.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost