Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Okay quick post.......I have 15 minutes till I get off work so here goes..... Weekend plans are: Rewrite 2 of the songs that my band is going to be performing, (Oh, forgot to tell ya, I decided to stay in the band and try to work around my crappy schedule) learn 2 more songs that don't need to be rewritten, go to my guitar lesson that I am tempted to cancel since I haven't been practicing this week (all that OT takes up my free time) go to my first band rehearsal and meet everyone, work OT on Thursday (no surprise there), hang out with Josh, and perhaps at some point get some rest. Oh yeah, all that working out is starting to pay off I lost 7 pounds. Whoo-Hoo!!! Look out Beyonce!! Here I come...... Just kidding :-)

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost