Saturday, March 27, 2004

Not much to say today, weekend was too short, slept a lot, saw Starsky and Hutch, pretty funny, went to bible study, had really bad gas!, tried not to let it out but everyone heard it anyway, (still do actually and Kelly seems to be monitoring my bathroom habits) not sure why, guess I'll have to research that, Get off on time tonight (3am) whoo-hoo, I am starving!!!, Going to breakfast with Kelly at Merritt Bakery to celebrate working together again for the next six month. If one more person tells me to leave because I'm not happy here I'm gonna loose it!!!!, Don't say you weren't warned when it happens. Guess that about it. Oh yeah, Kelly tell Herme I said hi!!!!

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost