Tuesday, March 30, 2004

I hate going to the doctor and since I'm rarely sick that's usually not an issue. Unfortunately, I have a little problem that doesn't seem to want to correct itself so off to the doctor I go. (I'll warn you. If you don't like hearing about female issue stop reading right now.) My monthly (unwelcome) visitor usually comes into town right on schedule however, it seems to be on a 2 month... and counting... hiatus. I guess my first concern should be the big "P" word but since I don't have sex or let me correct that, I can't remember the last time I did, I don't thinks that's the problem. (Quick explanation: I believe that God made all of his commandments and rules because he loves us and wants us to be happy therefore I don't allow myself the option of picking and choosing which ones to obey or ignore. Plus experience has shown me that following his commandments makes life so much more peaceful. That being said, I obviously have broken quite a few of those rules but God if very forgiving otherwise he would have struck me down with a bolt of lighting by now!! :-) Perhaps its menopause but I don't think that happens in your twenties. I have been working out quite a bit but in the past exercise has not affected my schedule. So I guess that means I don't have a clue why it's been gone so long but I guess I'll find out on Wednesday.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost