Tuesday, March 16, 2004

CALL 1

ME: 911 What's your emergency?

Caller: (background noise and cussing)My neighbor is stuck on the toilet again?

ME: Excuse me?

Caller: My neighbor is stuck on the toilet again...But this time he is backwards.

ME: Backwards, Can you explain how he got stuck backwards?

Caller: Oh, I don't know but he is wedged in there and we cant pull him out? Can you just send up some help!

ME: Okay, just try to stay calm and I'll get you the fire department.
(end call)


CALL 2
(I didn't actually take this call, a co-worker did so this is my interpretation of what happened!)

Dispatcher: 911 what's your emergency.

Caller: (Heavy breathing) Ma'am I need some help!

Dispatcher: What's wrong sir?

Caller: Well.....you see....It done swole up.

Dispatcher: What swole up sir?

Caller: My Sc.....m (mumbled unintelligible word)

Dispatcher: I don't understand .....What is the problem?

Caller: My sc....m done swole up again, its the size of an orange

Dispatcher: What!?

Caller: (yelling) MY SCROTUM that is S-C-R-O- tum, understand!!! Do you think I need to get it checked?

Dispatcher: (Holding back a laugh) Well sir, that's up to you but I'll go ahead and send you and ambulance.
(end call)

Since I seem to be loosing my memory I have decided to document some of the especially odd calls I take. These 2 are pretty tame compared to some of the others so I guess the are okay to post.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost