Thursday, March 04, 2004

Just when I think I've finally figured out what I want, what I want changes. I was totally convinced that I wanted to be in a band but after last nights practice I'm not so sure. The first practice was....well....I guess you could call it interesting. After and awkward group introduction I was handed a microphone and asked to sing whatever came to mind while they played. While I don't mind being put on the spot and asked to come up with a melody, lyrics are another story. After about 15 minutes they decided to change songs. This pattern continued for about 1 1/2 hours. I decided that it was pointless for me to continue singing (plus my voice was gone, I really need to take voice lessons if I am going to continue doing this) so I asked for a copy of the practice CD and left. I don't know if that was the best decision to make during my first meeting with them... Anyway, later I had a drink with Steve and called it a night. So what do I want now? I think I would like to be in a Jazz trio but, I'm sure I'll change my mind about that too....

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost