Saturday, February 14, 2004

Drumroll Please.............I Am In A Band!!!!!! Yep you heard me right! The first practice is scheduled for next Saturday and I will get to meet the rest of the band which should be quite interesting, especially since it is largely made up of people found on craigslist. It seems that I will be controlling most of the music style decisions (oddly enough) and hopefully it will all work out well but that's doubtful. So....I've been working out 5 days a week for 2 weeks and my total weight loss is O pound. That sucks! Yet I don't know why I expected anything different. I am really grouchy tonight and don't wanna talk anymore so go away. I SAID GO AWAY!

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost