Saturday, February 21, 2004

I AM SO ANGRY!!!!!!!! Not only did I have to work from 11pm- 9am Friday-Monday for 2 years then 7pm-5am Friday-Monday for six months, I just found out that I'll be working the same crappy shift for six more months! Guess that mean I'll be quitting the band I JUST joined!!! I don't know why I even expected things to get better at that HORRIBLE place. I NEED A NEW JOB NOW!!! I feel like I'm wasting my 20's away rotting in a box answering 911 and listening to stupid people complain about non-issues. If one more person calls about suspicious black males in the area that "just don't look like they belong around here." I swear I'm gonna shoot someone. Well, maybe not shoot them perhaps a beating with an extention cord would be better. I never see my family (and who knows how long some of them will be around) or my friends. I can't remember the last time I got to spend an entire day off with Steve. When the sun comes up my body seems to think it's time to go to sleep and as soon as the sun sets I'm wide awake with the owls and the crack fiends. Well I guess that's enough complaining, plus I realize how blessed I am to have a job at all. I'm gonna have to spend the next couple of weeks praying for a way out of all this....

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost