Monday, February 02, 2004

I am such a procrastinator! I have been working on a project that should have lasted 2 hours for 2 weeks. To make matters worse I spend a ridiculous amount of time dwelling on the fact that I haven't finished it and that makes me stress out. I really need to break the cycle and just finish the project but perhaps I'll work on that a little later. (he-he) Lets see......My weekend was great! Too bad I cant seem to remember what I did. (pathetic I know...) Oh yeah I think I stayed home the first two days, and worked OT the third (I also worked on a song with Steve). Friday I did some shopping with Rama and her 4 year old daughter after a short walk around the San Leandro Marina. That reminds me.... kids are SO funny. During my shopping trip I accidentally spilled Coffey on a chair while waiting for Rama to finish a purchase. I tried to coyly slip the coffee cup behind the chair as not to draw attention to my blunder but unfortunately Rama's daughter decided otherwise. You know that "ooooooo" sound kids make when someone is in trouble....Well she did that. Then, she loudly announced that I spilled coffee everywhere and I needed a salesperson with napkins to clean it up immediately . This went on for about 5 minutes until the purchase was finally completed and the mess was cleaned up. To say I was embarrassed would be the understatement of the year. Speaking of other embarrassing stories I also went to Monterey Friday Night with Steve. We went to this cute pub/restaurant/bar called Sly McFlys to see Vett perform with her band "OFF THE HOOK". I was so proud of her...She sang her little butt off! Anyway she did so well that she out shined the lead singer. Big BIG mistake! The lead singer got very mad and tried to pull Vett's wig off during the last song. (FYI Vett has beautiful hair and only wears a wig on stage so it doesn't get messed up from all the sweating) Vett calmly walked away and covered it up so well that I don't think anyone even notice. ( I only found out later when she told me) After the long drive home Steve and I got big greasy Hamburgers and fries from Nations. Oh yeah I also joined a Gym but more about that tomorrow...

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost