Saturday, February 28, 2004

hmmmm lets see........I've calmed down since my last post. I realize that I either have to take the initiative and find myself a new job,or stop whining and complaining. (although whining is so much easier!) What else...... I went to go see " The Passion" with my Mom, Grandma, and Brother Lance. It was very difficult to watch but overall a great movie. I can really appreciate how much of a sacrifice Jesus made for little ole me. I also tried to see "Monster" but ended up leaving after about an hour because it was too violent. I guess from now on I'll have to stick to romance or comedy.

I went to a baby shower for a friend from high school this weekend. It was so strange to see people I went to highschool with kids. You would think that after 10 years it wouldn't be that odd but they still seem like kids themselves. I am reeeaaaalllllyyyyy glad I don't have any crumb snatchers yet. IM way to selfish, and that would really cut into my shopping budget. Perhaps once I can afford a nanny I'll reconsider. (but then again maybe not) I also made it to bible study this week. We started off discussing Psalms however, by the end of the session the subject switched to fears. Fear of the unknown, fear of taking chances, fear of failure, fear of rejection, and several other types. I felt like God was speaking directly to me and telling me to let go of my fears and trust him. That's something I've been working on and finding a new job will definitely provide an opportunity to step out on faith. Dawn (from bible study) announced that she is moving to LA to pursuit acting. God gives his children so many gifts and I know she will be very successful using hers. I didn't get to know her that well but she is one of the few people I've met that I've liked immediately. She will definitely be missed.

Okay last thing. Some people really enjoy sharing information about themselves that I really don't want to hear. Case in point, Kelly at work. She decided to share a personal medical problem that should have been kept to herself. However since I know she is reading this perhaps I'll give you a little advise Kel. Yogurt....Lots of yogurt. Enough rambling for now.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost