Sunday, February 08, 2004

Not much to say today. Had a nice relaxing weekend that consisted of: Painting with Steve, guitar lesson, at Steve's house painting, hair appointment, dinner at Horatio's, followed by Painting at Steve's. I know, I know, too much excitement for one person! Friday night I went into work late so that I could go to an audition. That went pretty well I guess but I haven't decided if it's actually something I want to pursue. The band was excellent and the singers were pretty good as well. My only concern was the venue....It was just a little bit ummm well... ghetto for my tastes but I guess time will tell. I made a very upsetting discovery yesterday. I have the arse of a 50 year old woman!!!! Thanks to a floor to ceiling mirror directly behind the treadmill row (how stupid is that!!!) I got a full shot of my butt in action. That was an eye opener (to say the least) and I have decided to wear oversized workout gear from now on. I also decided that perhaps a little less junk food might be okay. Oh well off to the gym.....

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost