Tuesday, February 03, 2004

So yeah..... I joined a Gym. Don't really have much to say about that except it costs too much, and I am as fat as a pig! However I have decided to loose 20 pounds by July. I think that sounds pretty do-able. ( I wonder how you are actually suppose to spell that word if it's a word at all) I had an appointment with a personal trainer who tried to convince me that I needed to pay her $1500 to help me reach my goal. She told me my fat percentage (40%) is at an unhealthy level and that it is imperative that I get it under control soon. I figure if I am basically considered obese at 150 lbs 5'6 so be it, it's just extra cushion :-)bring on the cake!!! Next subject....The person who left that post on Craigslist (the "saprano" thing) called me back this weekend.(Yeah I know I said I hoped he wouldn't call) Guess what!? Much to my surprise he was very nice and professional. I guess you really can't judge a book by its cover, however I do think he should invest in some type of spell check program. Anyway I am suppose to go check them out and audition if I like the band. I'm praying that it goes well but I'll keep you posted. For most of you today is probably Tuesday but for me it is still Monday and that makes it GROUNDHOGS Day!!! For some strange reason it is one of my favorite non-religious holidays. I think it has something to do with a claymation special I watched as a child. There was this dancing groundhog in a suit and top hat who sang about Groundhogs day. The song went something like "I've got a day named after me February 2, that is the day when I decide what the weather gonna do!" I don't know why I felt the need to include that but oh well, deal with it. One more thing.....I finished the project I was talking about yesterday! What a relief !!! Happy Groundhogs Day and here's to six more weeks of winter!!!!

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost