Sunday, February 20, 2005

Almost 100 Things

Okay....I'm jumping on the band wagon and doing the "100 things" thing.

1) I really enjoy sleeping.
2) I really, REALLY enjoy sleeping.
3) I am severely lactose intolerant.
4) I still eat ice cream, cheese, and drink milk. (My friends and co-workers aren't to happy about that)
5) This is much harder than I thought it would be.
6) I play guitar. (but not very well so I'm taking lessons)
7) I also sing...Hence the songbirds title.
8) I would like to learn to play sitar,piano, and violin. (in that order)
9) I am a bible believing Christian.
10) I tried to drown Lambchop when we were dorm roommates.
11) She lived obviously.
12) There are 8 pockets in the pants I'm wearing right now. They are hideously ugly.
13) I wear the same pants 4-5 days a week. ( for work)
14) No, I don't work in fast food smart ass.
15) I could really use a nap.
16) I locked (or started locking) my hair 3 months ago and it is growing way to slowly.
17) I planned to be married by 26 but at 28 I'm happy I'm not.
18) I hate my job but love the life it affords me.
19) My favorite song is " Come Inside" by INTRO. (ahhh....memories)
20) I originally started blogging on typepad but they didn't have spell check so I moved to
blogger.
21) Guess that means I am (and have always been) terrible at spelling.
22) Spell check is my best friend.
23) Are you still reading?
24) I have never dated outside of my race.
25) As of late I have been slightly curious about trying it.
26) But then again maybe not...I really love black men.
27) I am confident.
28) I am insecure.
29) Loud people really really annoy me.
30) I have a dry sense of humor.
31) I have had 3 1/2 boyfriends since 16.
32) My last relationship lasted 8 1/2 years.
33) Insecure/weak men also annoy me.
34) I think I might be emotionally stunted.
35) My father died slowly for 20 years.
36) Somehow I was still surprised when he died.
37) I love all types of music.
38) Yep, even country. (well maybe not love but like)
39) I really love vocal jazz.
40) Sometimes I feel like I have lived my whole life waiting for the next "big thing" or event.
41) I think I need to join bloggers and blog readers anonymous ( if such a thing exists).
42) I am overly concerned about what other people think of me.
43) I have a 64 1/2 Mustang that I have been planning to restore (after crashing it) for several
years.
44) I don't speak ebonics but I can understand it.
45) Gay men generally don't like me.
46) I'm not really sure why.
47) I have 2 brothers and no sisters.
48) I am the oldest.
50) I was named after a popular type of alcohol. (yeah... my parents weren't very creative).
51) I think my mom is gorgeous and I hope I inherited the same genes.
52) My brothers and I are like night and day although we all look alike.
53) I dislike rude and inconsiderate people.
54) I can't remember the last time I had sex and so far I don't miss it.
55) Ohhh....Was that to much info.
56) To bad!
57) I plan to remain celibate until marriage.
58) I have a very short attention span.
59 ) During conversations I only want the facts, anything extra I tune out. ( side effect of my job
I suppose)
60) I am shy. ( most people never notice)
61 ) I never wanted to have kids but I've been thinking about it lately.
62) The problem is.... kids would cut into my sleeping time.
63) I am more of a listener than a talker.
64) Wow...You're really still there.
65) I sleep all day and stay up all night.
66) In my early 20's "I was young and runnin wild" as Nas's father said.
67) I would love to see a sunset.
68) I really want to go to Fiji.
70) I have had Tuesday- Wednesday- Thursday off for 4 years.
71) I really really really really really really really really really hate that.
72) I think my youth is passing me by.
73) I don't miss the club scene at all anymore.
74) Did I mention that drunk men also irritate me.
75) All of my goals in life have changed at least twice.
76) I am very indecisive
77) No I'm not.
78) Yes I am.
79) See !!!
80) I have only been sloppy drunk once in my life. (okay maybe 3 times)
81) Generally unless you know me well you would never know if I was drunk.
82) I can do several tongue tricks.
83) I have a shopping addiction.
84) I charge things more often than I should.
85) I have been told that I am a very nice person.
86) I would give you the shirt off my back if you really needed it.
87) I think bras are unnecessary. (especially in summer)
88) As I have gotten older ( and larger) I have realized that they have some value.
89) I was a very late bloomer. ( in some areas) :-)
90) I like to read, and knit, and eat, and dance. ( but not at the same time)
91) I have a severe cussing problem.
92) I can't thing of anything I'm afraid of except squirrels...nasty little rats with fluffy tails.
93) I am not a writer and yet I blog....Imagine that.
94) Although, I do write songs.
95) I am very blessed.
96) I love my church even though I only get to go occasionally. (I wish I could go more often)
97) I would be nothing without God.
98) I don't understand atheists.
99) I'm spent.

Chops and J I'm calling you out!

~BEG~

6 comments:

The G Perspective said...

you told us all about your work except for one thing...what do you do?

Shawn said...

I hope I didn't post here already thanking you for dropping by my blog. If so, my apologies. Thanks for posting.

B.E.G said...

Jedi: Since I have discovered this site is being monitered I suppose I should not go into detail. Sorry :-(

Brutha-free: Can't seem to get rid of it but actually I left quite a few things off the list.

Meka said...

#91: Girl me too, it's ridiculous I thought my son's first word would be shit... it wasn't it was his third:)

#19 Damn that takes me back

Good post.

The G Perspective said...

C'mon man it's three of yall. Somebody got to have something interesting going on.

Liza Valentino said...

Interesting list. I can relate with a lot of what you listed.

And what is wrong wit ya'll lactose intolerant folks eating all the damn dairy in the world? Then ya'll wanna drop weapons of mass destruction and act like it's alright because everybody knew of your status when we saw you snackin on that ice cream. *in my best Chris Rock voice* LEMME HEAR YOU SAY, DAT AIN'T RIGHT!!!

In the spirit of Gian, who is known for pointing out shit that other folks easily let slide - isn't this a ONE HUNDRED things list? Where da extra one at? (use those ebonics skills to decipher that last sentence)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost