Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Love Fest 2005 - Theme Song

Hey BEG & Ja-me - I have a new post dedicated to the Love Fest for 2005. Please read it and if possible put on Peter Cetera's song "Glory of Love" from the Karate Kid soundtrack.

I have decided that this should be Love Fest 2005's theme song...with important CAPITALIZED changes that eliminate any insinuation of lesbian lovin'.

This is just a theme song. I still very much enjoy the company of men :-)
________________________________________________
"Tonight it's very clear as we're ALL STANDIN' here
There's so many things I wanna say
I will always love you IN A NON-LESBIAN WAY, I would never leave you alone

Sometimes I just forget, say things I might regret
It breaks my heart to see you cryin'
I don't wanna lose you AS A NON-LESBIAN FRIEND, I could never make it alone

I am a NON-LESBIAN FRIEND who will fight for your honor
I'll be the NON-LESBIAN FRIEND you're dreamin' of
We'll live forever, knowin' together
That we did it all for the glory of NON-LESBIAN FRIEND love

You keep me standing tall, you help me through it all
I'm always strong when you're beside me
I have always needed you AS A NON-LESBIAN FRIEND, I could never make it alone

I am a NON-LESBIAN FRIEND who will fight for your honor
I'll be the NON-LESBIAN FRIEND you've been dreamin' of
We'll live forever, knowin' together
That we did it all for the glory of NON-LESBIAN FRIEND love

Like a NON-LESBIAN FRIEND in shining armor from a long time ago
Just in time I will save the day
Take you to OUR NON-LESBIAN FRIEND castle far away

I am a NON-LESBIAN FRIEND who will fight for your honor
I'll be the NON-LESBIAN FRIEND that you're dreamin' of
Gonna live forever, knowin' together
That we did it all for the glory of NON-LESBIAN FRIEND love"

Always in love...especially if you love the Karate Kid theme song!
Lambchop~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your an IDIOT!!! Ladies and gentlemen, Lambchop at her best....applause!!!

Chops said...

Thanks for that comment Anonymous.

For future reference:

"Your vs You're"
A lot of people are confused about the difference between your and you're.

Your is a possessive word and is used in contexts where one wishes to refer to a property or possession of the person being addressed. For example:

You should brush your teeth.
You should wash your behind.

In contrast, you're is an abbreviation for you are. For example:

You're good at being rude. --> You are good at being rude.
Ask me if I care that you're offended. --> Ask me if I care that you are offended.


Here's how to tell which form to use:

Try "you are" in your sentence as a replacement.
If it works, use "you're", otherwise use "your".


Always in love...unless you call me an idiot and don’t recognize that "you're" (you are) an even bigger idiot.
Lambchop~

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost