Wednesday, February 16, 2005

The Spawn of Satans Twin Revealed!

I just needed to vent right now. I bought tickets to a concert on ticket Master and requested the BEST SEATS AVAILABLE. The stupid thing showed me tickets and I bought them thinking they were indeed the best. Then on a whim I decided to check again and found even BETTER tickets!!! !&#&$($#))$*%R&%&%)$)#_!!!

I am so pissed right now! I called ticket master and they said they couldnt help me - @#%%#*&(^%%%$%#^U&!!! I'm really pissed. All they had to do is switch me to the better seats! A click of a button would have been all it took. Same price, better tickets. The rat bastards.

Now that I've vented I'll let it go...#@$()&*_)&)**&*%@#*$#@$)_#)$#%$#%($%(*%&_+(*&O)_%$#@%$*)%$*^%%#@!!!!!

Okay, now I'll let it go.
Stupid Monkey Phunks.
TICKET MASTER IS THE SPAWN OF SATANS TWIN SATINA.

I'm in a foul and crabby mood, so I'm not sending anything out in love right now...especially if you're the phunkin jerk who created the insanely strict rules at Ticket Master, an unfeeling-uncaring employee at Ticket Master, an advocate for Ticket Master, a relative of a Ticket Master employee, a relative of a Ticket Master advocate, a friend of a Ticket Master employee, a friend of a Ticket Master advocate, the neighbor of a Ticket Master employee...etc.

BLAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Lambchop~

6 comments:

Khristi Lauren said...

If I ever need a good laugh, I now know which site to visit.
Unfortunatley I can defintiley relate because a similar thing happened to me when I brought tickets to the priince concert. I looked back on and I saw better tickets! But it doesn't matter anyway, because you literally had to be sitting in the front row to get chosen to dance onstage with him. I'm not exactly sure that that would have been the best choice considering...so God had to intervene on that one, cause I didn't have enough sense or willpower to make that deciison on my own. (and i still don't)

Chops said...

Brutha-Free~
Hmmm...okay. Let's pretend you got wind of the Spawn of Satans Twin "Satina's" plan and decided to jump ship while yelling "Screw YOU Rat Bastards!!" I would totally have luv for you....

Plus you're way too fly for the establishment anyway ;-)

Chops said...

Khristi Lauren-
LOL!! You are hilarious! Girl, I wish I could've gone to a Prince concert! But I feel you. That's one midget man I would'nt hesitate to give the time of day...only the time of day mind you, cause I may just act a fool in the night - Sang Prince SANG! AOWAHH!!

The G Perspective said...

Damn a team blog...cool. No comments about your tickets though. Hopefully Ticketmaster gets bought out by a larger corporation and restructured from top to bottom to make it more fair for it's patrons.

Rainmayun said...

in devil's advocacy of Ticketmaster (I also hate them, albeit for different reasons)... it is possible that some jerk had those seats on hold when you bought yours... thereby making them temporarily unavailable, and the ones you bought temporarily the best available.

Chops said...

To JEDIKNIGGA~
We could hope for that, OR we could just hope that some "other" disgruntled customer burns the corporate headquarters down ;-)

To Rainmayun~
You're probably right...still, I really do hate that company and it's antics, so I'll conveniently omit from my mind the possibility of another person holding the 'good seats' and put the blame solely on TicketMaster :-)

Lambchop~

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost