Wednesday, February 09, 2005

NADA

I got nothing. Nada. Nothing to say, hence the lack of posts. Since my last few weeks have consisted of work, sleep, school, sleep, work, work, gym, work, school, (I think you get the point) I have nothing interesting to share with the group today. I guess I could discuss this weeks “strange but true” work stories such as the man with the dildo and pantyhose in his fanny pack (which I will discuss at a later date) or the women who says she gets information directly from God regarding criminals that she would be more than happy to share if we would simply supply her with a free cell phone, or perhaps I could just talk about some of the many times I was called a bitch by a disgruntled caller but you know what? I really don't feel like it right now. Chops, although I have thoroughly enjoyed your post about Mr.Bastardo the circus midget I do hope this unhealthy obsession of yours (with revenge) is at its end (If not I have quite a few creative retaliatory suggestions for you) :-). Anyway, that's my dime.

1 comments:

Chops said...

LOL! Your NADA days are spectacular!
Cant wait until we have our Napoleon Dynamite dress up & movie viewing party! You better do what you said: Dress up like Tina (the llama).

Lambchop~

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost