Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Response to BEG - Love Fest 2005

I think this is way too long for a comment so I made it a post to you BEG -
(Oh! I put new pictures in the flickr photo album on the right - from when we were younger)

OMG! BEG I am seriously tearing up over here. I'm not even joking. That was beautiful and I am so glad I had the opportunity to hear (see) it without forcing it out of you :-)

Honestly though, you know that you're a big-big part of my life. As hard as I've tried to get away from you (oh how I've tried), I just can’t seem to do it. You're a great friend. Even through our fights and homicide attempts you've always been there for me too.

I guess this is a good time to thank you (again) for always writing to me when I was in the army; keeping me up on the latest crew trash; being there for me through every break up (remember the day you took me to the beach when I broke up with the over stuffed Pillsbury Dough Boy and we sang our old tunes to the sea, or how you took me in for a few days when I ended my quest to begin a family with that midget in the circus?). You're always supportive of your crazy friend and I appreciate it.

You have a heart of gold my friend, brains of a boar with the attention span of a fly, but a heart of gold none the less. In all seriousness though, I'm blessed every day that I get to be a part of your exciting and humorous life.

I guess I realized a long time ago that long after our husbands have died from our horrible cooking and we're decaying at an alarming rate, we'll be rooming together still trying to find new ways of drowning one another. Ah, good times...good times.

Love you BEG aka Bacon. You're more talented and beautiful than you'll ever even know, sis. You really do inspire me. And don’t worry. Everyone knows you have yet to get over your hugging and touching phobia.

(You know I love you too Ja-me, but since I talk to you hourly I'll tell you in a few :)

Who's turn is it to call KK aka Kris? Tell her I love her too!

Always in love...unless you disrespect my girls.
Lambchop~

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost