Friday, January 07, 2005

Friends that hurt Friends

I am now officially a blogger! Thanks B.E.G. for adding me as a team member. Your persuasion techniques failed when attempting to get me to create my OWN blog account, so I thought I'd throw you a friggin bone.

Anyways. This is going to be short since I'm trying to pack for my trip to L.A./Encenada!!! I'm probably the worst packer in the free world so it's going to take a long time and it's going to be horrible....Envision a slow, agonizing death.

So B.E.G. my first blog is about you. How could you hurt me like this?? How could you possibly think that I would say anything to slander your character on your (now "our") blog?? Do you think I'd tell the world about your special hiding places? Or maybe about your many fetishes? Of course NOT! I'd never do anything like that!

You, my very old friend, are a FRIEND THAT HURTS FRIENDS. You suck. But for some reason I still love you like a baby turtle. You do have your good points.

Back to packing. What the hell do I pack??? Oh trick it! I'll just try to fit my whole wardrobe into my suitcase and seal it with duct tape....yup....That'll do pig - that'll do. And I wonder if I can get my Martin Backpacker Guitar onto the plane tomorrow? It's a travel guitar but it's pretty long. Oh well. We shall see.

Always in Love...except when I dont like you...
Lambchop!

To BEG:
"Is he whot (hot)?"


King Of The Hill Phrases Of The Night
:
"You ready to gimmie my hoe back?"
"From now on the only woman I'm pimpin' is Lady Propane, and I'm trickin' her out all over this town."

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost