Sunday, January 23, 2005

Is that it?.. Cruise/ Time Off Pics

Since people seem to be having a problem distinguishing between who is writing each post this is B.E.G...you can look at the bottom of each post to determine who wrote it.

My much to short vacation is over. My mom, Lambchop, several of her family members, and I went on a cruise to Encinada. The cruise was nice but Encinada was pathetic. In a town where the only attractions are all you can drink tequila and a blow hole called " La Bufadora" I guess I shouldn't have expected much. On a good note I didn't get any kind of strange stomach viruses. Anyway, not much else to say about that.

Lets see what else...... Oh yeah I went to Yoshis (again) this time to see Chris Botti who was absolutely amazing. I also sang at this graduation type thing but besides saying that it went quite well I don't wish to elaborate at this time. I somehow ended up going to a club in SF afterwards that wasn't my kinda place. The music was nice but the crowd was made up of 12 year olds(Okay maybe they were 14). Since I don't do the Romper Room crowd I ended up sitting in the car until my friends were ready to go. On the way to the club I was lucky enough to witness a crack head in all his glory, clothed only in a tan trench coat, cop a squat on a corner and shall we say drain his very small one eyed monster. In his defense it was very cold that evening. Im also back in school (again) and don't want to talk about that either.

Enough Talk.......Here are some random pictures.

Je-Me: You better back up off my man!!!

" They said they were gonna F*** for a buck, do something strange for a piece of change, and I know we're gonna make them holler for a dollar!" -M. Epps

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost