Monday, January 31, 2005

"Tasteless"

So, I come into work today (four hours early) and what do I find out? Well, apparently our wonderful IT department (that is incapable of handling even the simplest computer problem) has decided to block all access to my blog because they have deemed it "Tasteless". Never mind the fact that our email system only works 3 days a week, and that several other people I work with have blogs that haven't been censored. Oh, and we can't forget that I still have access to dating sites, online shopping, and several sites that talk about sexual activites I can't even begin to imagine. It seems that the only thing they are good at is sending out emails informing us of what isn't working (which is usually the entire system). Perhaps I should look at this as an opportunity to talk all the shit I want without being monitered. I mean, since this is so tasteless I'm sure the person who decided to block it won't be reading it either, right!? Well after this post I probably won't have internet access at all. Just more bullshit to add to the pile I suppose.

On a lighter note this is hysterical.


1 comments:

Chops said...

Thanks for posting the link. I've learned to always carry a large amount of alcohol with me just in case of an avalanche.

Lambchop~

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost